J.D., Ohio Northern University College of Law (2012)
- Quarterfinalist, Dan S. Guy Oral Advocacy Competition
- Recommended for Publication, Seminar Paper, Professor Scott D. Gerber, CQ Press
- Member, Pi Alpha Delta, International Law Fraternity
B.A., Presbyterian College (2009)
- Presbyterian College Football Team
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Philip A. "Andy" Schlimmer practices in the areas of energy law, oil and gas law and real estate law.
Andy earned his law degree from the Ohio Northern University College of Law in 2012.
He is a member of the Energy and Mineral Law Foundation and admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- Legal Clerk for Citizen Advocacy Center; Elmhurst, Illinois (2013)
- Law Clerk/Certified Legal Intern, County Attorney’s Office; Davidson County, North Carolina (2010-2011)
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation
- Generation Mid-Ohio Valley (Fellowship/Networking Chair)
- Generation West Virginia (Board Member)