F: (724) 514-8954
J.D., cum laude, Capital University Law School (2006)
- Associate Editor, Capital University Law Review
- Moot Court Board
B.A., International Politics, Pennsylvania State University (2000)
- Minor, Japanese language
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Ohio Supreme Court
Melissa Hall is a member of the Bowles Rice Energy Team. She focuses her practice on drafting and reviewing title opinions regarding surface, mineral and oil and gas ownership. She has conducted time sensitive due diligence and title evaluation in connection with acquisitions in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia.
Her experience includes the negotiation and drafting of related legal documents such as deeds, mineral deeds, lease agreements, assignments, stipulations of interest, easements and right of way agreements. She also has advised clients regarding oil and gas transactions, operational issues, complex title issues and leasing matters.
Melissa is a 2006 graduate, cum laude, of Capital University Law School in Columbus Ohio. She received her undergraduate degree from Pennsylvania State University in international politics with a minor in Japanese language. She is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
- June 19, 2017
Presentations & Events
- Presentation: Oil & Gas Regulatory Update – Appalachian Region, by Melissa M. HallAAPL 59th Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., May 2013
Articles & Alerts
- How Will New Federal Tax Laws Impact You or Your Business? Bowles Rice Breaks it Down.January 8, 2018
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Young Professional Women in Energy
- Women’s Energy Network
- Northern Appalachian Landman’s Association