F: (304) 347-1746
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2017)
B.A., summa cum laude, Political Science, West Virginia University (2014)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Joshua A. Lanham is an associate practicing in the firm’s Charleston, West Virginia office. He is a member of the Commercial Litigation group and focuses his practice on business litigation.
Lanham earned his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law in 2017, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif (a distinction given to the top ten percent of the graduating class), an associate editor of The West Virginia Law Review and a student attorney for the College’s General Legal Clinic. He received his bachelor's degree, summa cum laude, in political science from West Virginia University.
- Order of the Coif, West Virginia University College of Law
- Recipient of CALI Awards (recognition for achieving the highest grade in a particular subject) at West Virginia University College of Law:
- Constitutional Law
- Renewable Energy and Alternative Fuel Law
Articles & Alerts
- Getting Steamy with Property Law: Are Geothermal Resources a Mineral Right in West Virginia?West Virginia Law Review, Volume 120, Issue 2, 2017