F: (724) 514-8954
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2001)
B.A., English, West Virginia University (1997)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
Jennifer Hagedorn practices in the areas of health care law, energy law, real estate law and employment law. She focuses her legal career as a transactional attorney advising various entities on contracts, leases, employment and personnel matters, asset and real estate sales, and other related matters.
She routinely counsels businesses, such as banks, hospitals, health care providers, and other medium to large entities, on employment matters involving employee discipline and termination, employment policies and handbooks, and other general employment advice. Jennifer’s representation of business clients in such matters has involved many appearances at administrative hearings, depositions and related litigation filings.
Jennifer also serves as general counsel to small businesses, advising clients on all aspects of the law and other business matters, including employment related matters, contract negotiation and drafting, real estate transactions, and statutory and regulatory compliance.
She is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- Private Practice, Wheeling, West Virginia (2001-2012)
- Treasurer, Ohio County (WV) Bar Association (2002-2003)
- West Virginia University College of Law
- Recipient of Non-Profit Organizations CALI Award (recognition for achieving the highest grade in a particular subject)
- Member, Marilyn Lugar Trial Court Travel Team
- Competed in Trial Lawyers Association Mock Court Competition
- June 25, 2015
- January 2, 2015
- June 24, 2013
- May 15, 2013
- January 15, 2013
Articles & Alerts
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Washington County (PA) Bar Association
- Ohio County (WV) Bar Association
- United Way of Washington County (PA)
- Member, Executive Committee
- Member, Board of Directors
- Member, Upper Ohio Valley Chapter for Human Resource Management
- Volunteer, Canonsburg-Houston Food Pantry
- Past President and Member, Board of Directors, Holy Family Child Care & Development Center
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement program at John F. Kennedy Catholic School