F: (304) 267-3822
- Former Law Clerk to Judge Amy Bragunier for the Circuit Court of Charles County, Maryland
- Former Law Clerk for the United States Attorney's Office, Northern District of West Virginia
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2008)
B.S., Biology, West Virginia Wesleyan College (2005)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Jared Adams focuses his practice in civil litigation.
He has represented Fortune 500 companies, governmental agencies, small businesses and individuals. Jared is admitted to practice in West Virginia and Maryland. Jared has tried multiple cases to verdict.
Jared has significant experience representing insurance companies and their insureds. His experience representing insurers includes defending insurers in bad faith cases, assisting insurers with coverage investigations, helping insurers avoid litigation and litigating coverage cases. His experience representing insureds includes defending personal injury actions, employment disputes, professional negligence matters, environmental matters and other disputes.
Jared has defended employers in a variety of types of disputes, including discrimination claims, wrongful termination claims, sexual harassment claims and retaliation claims.
Jared previously served as a law clerk to Judge Amy Bragunier for the Circuit Court of Charles County, Maryland, and for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of West Virginia. Jared is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia, the Court of Appeals of Maryland, the Supreme Court of the United States and federal courts in Maryland and West Virginia.
- Trial Advocacy Institute - University of Virginia School of Law
- Participant, West Virginia Magistrate Court Mediation Program
- Leadership West Virginia, Class of 2014
- Leadership Berkeley, Class of 2012
- Former summer law clerk for the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
- Martinsburg-Berkeley County Convention and Visitors Bureau (Board of Directors)
- Generation Eastern Panhandle (Board of Directors)
- United Way of the Eastern Panhandle (Board Member)