F: (304) 347-1746
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2011)
- Executive Development Editor (Volume 113) and Associate Editor (Volume 112), The West Virginia Law Review
B.A., Political Science, West Virginia University (2007)
- Member, West Virginia University Honors College
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Hampton Rose focuses his practice in energy law and real estate.
He earned his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law in 2011, where he was executive development director and associate editor to The West Virginia Law Review and a member of Mountain Honorary.
Hampton is a certified black hat surface miner.
- Certification, Black Hat Surface Miner
- Counsel, Finance Committee, West Virginia House of Delegates, 2016 Regular Session, 82nd Legislature
- West Virginia University College of Law Mountain Honorary
- Recipient of CALI Awards (recognition for achieving the highest grade in a particular subject) at West Virginia University College of Law:
- Energy Law Seminar
- Land Transactions
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation
- Kanawha Valley Mining Institute
- Read Aloud West Virginia
- Cosmos Club
- College Summit