F: (304) 347-1746
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Robert B. King, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit (2011-2013)
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Irene C. Berger, United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia (2010-2011)
- Law Clerk, The Honorable John T. Copenhaver, Jr., United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia (2009-2010)
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2009)
- Editor-in-Chief, West Virginia Law Review
- Order of the Coif
B.A., Political Science, Wellesley College (2004)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Gabriele Wohl is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice on business litigation and appeals, complex civil litigation and white collar defense. A member of the Bowles Rice Labor and Employment Group, she practices from the firm's Charleston, West Virginia office.
Before joining Bowles Rice, Gabe served as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of West Virginia. There, she gained first-chair experience in drug trafficking and public corruption trials and served as the office's District Elections Officer and Computer Hacking and Internet Prosecution Coordinator. At the U.S. Attorneys Office, she participated in complex white collar investigations and prosecutions involving a variety of federal offenses, including fraud, identity theft, worker safety violations and civil rights violations. She also provided civil rights training for the West Virginia State Police Academy.
From 2013 to 2014, Gabe served as Deputy General Counsel to former West Virginia Governor Earl Ray Tomblin, where she advised on legal and public policy matters, drafted legislation and assisted in emergency response efforts.
- Member of the Fourth Circuit Advisory Committee on Rules and Procedures
- Member of the Judicial Conference of the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Served as Deputy General Counsel to former West Virginia Governor Earl Ray Tomblin (2013-2014)
- Extra Mile Award, West Virginia Center for Children's Justice (2017)
- Award for Excellence, Council of Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency (2016)
- November 28, 2018
- Mentor, Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Central West Virginia
- Board Member, YWCA of Charleston