F: (304) 343-2867
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2013)
- Entrepreneurship Law Clinic
- Moot Court Board
B.A., Government and Economics, Wofford College (2010)
- Supreme Court West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Evan Conard is a member of the Bowles Rice Energy Team. His practice focuses on drafting and reviewing title opinions related to surface, mineral and oil and gas ownership.
He previously worked as a title attorney for a major energy producer, reviewing title opinions and resolving curative title actions and title defects. He also prepared memoranda assessing operation issues.
Evan received his law degree in 2013 from the West Virginia University College of Law. In 2010, he earned a bachelor of arts degree in government and economics from Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- West Virginia University College of Law
- Recipient of CALI Awards (recognition for achieving the highest grade in a particular subject):
- The Legislative Process
- The Entrepreneurship Law Clinic