F: (724) 514-8954
J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law (2016)
- Certificate, Energy and Environmental Law
- Chair, Pitt Law Moot Court Board
- Articles Editor, Pittsburgh Journal of Technology Law & Policy
- Blackburn Memorial Award recipient
B.A., Journalism and Political Science, summa cum laude, Duquesne University (2013)
- The Harold Webb Jr. Excellence in Political Science Award recipient
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Emily M. Farah is a member of the firm’s Energy department and focuses her work in the areas of energy, real estate and commercial law.
Emily earned her law degree and a certificate in energy and environmental law from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. She served as chair of the Pitt Law Moot Court Board and as articles editor for the Pittsburgh Journal of Technology Law & Policy. Upon graduation, Emily earned the Blackburn Memorial Award, given to the student who made the most useful contribution to the Appellate Court Competition.
She participated in the Murray S. Love Trial Competition and as a judge for the American Mock Trial Association’s 2015 Regional Competition.
Emily previously served as an intern for the Honorable Richard L. Price of the New York State Supreme Court, and as an extern at the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission.
She earned her bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, in journalism and political science from Duquesne University.
- Teaching assistant, Legal Writing & Contracts
- Murray S. Love Trial Competition
- Judge, American Mock Trial Association 2015 Regional Competition
- October 19, 2016