F: (304) 343-3058
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2013)
- Secretary, West Virginia University Law School Class of 2013
B.S., summa cum laude, Journalism, West Virginia University (2010)
- Board of Governors, Student Government Association (2007-2008)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Elizabeth Margolin Frame's practice encompasses a wide area of commercial and business law, including corporate, banking, health care, energy and financial services. In addition, she is a member of the firm's Government Relations Team.
Elizabeth is a member of the firm's Banking and Financial Services Practice Group, and she has assisted in regulatory and securities work, as well as mergers and acquisitions.
In the area of health care, Elizabeth regularly consults with physicians on matters related to employment agreements and contract negotiation. She has presented to various groups of medical residents on topics related to physician employment contracts.
She has assisted the firm's Energy Team with mineral title projects, as well as due diligence and mineral rights, and has been involved with mergers and acquisitions of major energy projects involving both coal and oil and gas clients.
As a member of the Bowles Rice Government Relations Team, she actively participates in organizations and associations on government and legislative issues. She currently serves as the Policy Co-Chair for Generation West Virginia and regularly tracks legislation that may impact firm clients.
- Leadership West Virginia, Class of 2017
- Legal services intern, West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection (2010)
- Governor's Internship Program, West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection (2008, 2009)
- Public relations intern, West Virginia University Alumni Association (2009-2010)
- West Virginia University College of Law
- Recipient of CALI Awards (recognition for achieving the highest grade in a particular subject):
- Administrative Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Health Care Torts
- Nonprofit Organization
- Order of the Coif
- Recipient of American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence in Bankruptcy
- Mountain Honorary
- January 18, 2017
- October 24, 2013
Presentations & Events
- Elizabeth has presented to various groups of medical residents on topics related to physician employment contracts.
- Judge John A. Fields American Inns of Court
- West Virginia State Bar (Young Lawyers Section)
- Generation Charleston (Co-Chair, Public Policy Committee)