F: (304) 599-1308
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2003)
B.S.B.A., Finance, West Virginia University (2000)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
Craig Hines practices with a focus in energy law and real estate law. He is a certified title agent with Old Republic Title Insurance.
Craig earned his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law in 2003. He received his bachelor of science degree in business administration with a concentration in finance from West Virginia University in 2000.
He is a member of the Monongalia County Bar Association.
- Member of title team charged with examining titles and authoring title opinions for energy clients
- Coordinates residential and commercial loan closings for home-builder and banking clients
- August 5, 2014
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation
- Monongalia County Bar Association