F: (304) 420-5587
J.D., Thomas Goode Jones School of Law (2010)
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Member, Jones Animal Law Society
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Training Certified
B.A., Political Science, Auburn University (2007)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Christopher Nahley practices energy law, oil and gas law and real estate law.
Prior to joining Bowles Rice, Chris worked as an independent contractor performing the duties of a petroleum and gas landman and attorney. In that role, he drafted title opinions and mineral reports. He also handled title abstracting and conducted due diligence research and reporting.
- Petroleum and gas landman and attorney (2011-2014)
- Formerly practiced law in Alabama, with focus in criminal defense, personal injury, business law, contract law, real estate, probate and family law (2010-2011)
- Legislative analyst, Alabama State Personnel Department (2010)
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation
- Wood County Bar Association
- Generation Mid-Ohio Valley (Treasurer)