F: (304) 599-1308
M.B.A., West Virginia University (2012)
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2005)
B.S., Mining Engineering, summa cum laude, West Virginia University (2002)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Carrie Lilly focuses her practice on mineral law and real estate law.
Previously, Carrie served as General Counsel to Mepco, LLC, from 2008 to 2013. She also worked at Bowles Rice as an associate from 2005 to 2008.
She is a licensed patent attorney by the United States Patent & Trademark Office and a licensed West Virginia real estate broker.
Carrie received her master in business administration degree from West Virginia University, in 2012. She received her law degree, in 2005, and her bachelor of science degree, summa cum laude, in mining engineering from West Virginia University, in 2002.
- January 2, 2015
- January 3, 2014
Views & Visions
- What is the Relationship Between the Law and Technology?Research. Development. Prosperity!Spring 2007
- West Virginia University Department of Mining Engineering Visiting Committee
- Leadership West Virginia Class of 2016
- West Virginia University Mineral Resources Alumni Chapter
- Vistage Key Group (Former Member)
- Eastwood Elementary Read Aloud Program (Volunteer)