F: (304) 343-2867
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (1974)
- Phi Alpha Delta
B.S., West Virginia University (1971)
- Varsity Football
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Carl Andrews focuses his practice in real estate, with an emphasis on commercial real estate issues, including coal, oil and timber. Additionally, Carl practices on title insurance, zoning issues and general property law.
He has been a title insurance agent since 1982, issuing more than one-half billion dollars ($500,000,000) in title insurance. He also focuses in commercial transactions involving real estate as collateral, industrial parks, 1031 tax-free exchanges, zoning, land development and commercial and residential lending for construction. He is experienced in timber, coal, oil and gas mineral titles, sales, acquisitions and financing.
Carl also conducts seminars on real estate and title insurance. He is a former group leader for the Bowles Rice Real Estate Practice Group.
- Title Insurance Agent, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company and First American Title Insurance Company
- First Lieutenant, United States Air Force Reserves
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America ® (Real Estate Law), 2006-present
- Recognized by 2016 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business among “Leaders in their Field” for Real Estate Law
- Recognized by Super Lawyers (Real Estate), 2007-2013
- Recognized as Best Lawyers’ Real Estate Law Lawyer of the Year in southern West Virginia region (2009)
- Kanawha County Bar Association