F: (304) 420-5587
J.D., University of Notre Dame Law School (2011)
- Student Bar Association 3L Class Representative
- Executive Editor, Notre Dame Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Member, Jessup International Moot Court Team
B.A., cum laude, Political Science, Ethics of Politics and Law concentration; English minor, Villanova University (2008)
- President, Pi Sigma Alpha (2007-2008)
- Member, Villanova University Senate (2006-2007)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Anthony Giresi is an attorney practicing in the firm's Parkersburg, West Virginia office. His work is focused in the areas of certified title opinions and oil and gas.
Prior to joining Bowles Rice, Anthony was a managing member and crew chief for a Mid-Ohio Valley land services company, where his responsibilities included division order title opinions, title abstracts and due diligence in leasing and drilling efforts. He also he managed multimillion-dollar oil and gas lease acquisition and exchange projects, drafted schedules of assets and exhibits and ran surface and mineral title for due diligence abstracts. This practical experience offers Anthony a unique perspective among energy attorneys.
Anthony earned his law degree from the University of Notre Dame Law School in 2011, where he served as an Executive Editor for the Notre Dame Journal of International and Comparative Law and was a member of the Jessup International Moot Court Team.
- September 21, 2018
- Member, American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL)
- Registered Professional Landman
- Member, Northern Appalachian Landman's Association (NALA)
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association