F: (304) 343-3058
J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law (2016)
- Dean's Scholarship
- Senior Development Editor, Journal of Environmental and Public Health Law
B.A., cum laude, Linguistics, University of Pittsburgh (2013)
- Honors College Scholar
- Chancellor's Nominee Scholarship
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Anne O’Brien is a member of the firm’s Tax team and will assist individuals and businesses with income tax and estate tax-related matters, including entity formation and selection and estate planning, trusts and wills.
Anne earned her law degree from the University of Pittsburgh, where she earned the Dean’s scholarship. She served as Senior Development Editor for the school’s Journal of Environmental and Public Health Law and as a teaching assistant in legal research and writing. She was a member of the only American semi-finalist team at the 2016 Concours d’arbitrage international de Paris international arbitration competition.
Anne received a bachelor’s degree in linguistics and is proficient in Spanish and French.
- Summer Associate, Bowles Rice LLP (2015)
- Law Clerk, Edgar Snyder & Associates (2014)
- Intern, Law Offices of Patrick E. McFarland (2012)
- September 21, 2016