F: (304) 347-1756
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2012)
B.B.A., summa cum laude, Accounting, Marshall University, Lewis College of Business
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Andrew Stonestreet is an associate in the Bowles Rice Litigation department. His experience includes work in consumer and commercial litigation, employment law, business litigation and insurance defense.
Andrew earned his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law in 2012, graduating Order of the Coif. As a law student, he served on Volumes 113 and 114 of the West Virginia Law Review, and worked as a teaching assistant in the legal writing and research department.
He received his undergraduate degree, summa cum laude, in accounting, and worked in accounting for an oil and gas company before pursuing his law degree.
Teaching assistant, Legal Writing and Research Department, West Virginia University College of Law
West Virginia University College of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Recipient of CALI Awards (recognition for achieving the highest grade in a particular subject):
- Legal Research and Writing
- Employment Law
- Presidential Scholar
- November 18, 2015