F: (304) 347-1756
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2015)
- National Moot Court Team
- Advanced Appellate Advocacy Committee Chair
B.S.B.A., Accounting, West Virginia University (2012)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
Andrew Robey is an associate in the Charleston, West Virginia office of Bowles Rice and is a member of the firm’s litigation department.
Andrew received his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law, where he was awarded the Baker Cup Best Oralist Award and the Baker Cup Best Brief Award. He was a member of the National Moot Court Team and was chair of the Advanced Appellate Advocacy Committee.
Andrew previously worked as a legal intern for BrickStreet Insurance in Charleston, West Virginia where his responsibilities included drafting appellate briefs to the Workers’ Compensation Board of Review and the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia. As an undergraduate, he spent two summers working as part of a blasting crew for Pritchard Mining in Pratt, West Virginia.
He received his undergraduate degree in business administration, with a major in accounting, from West Virginia University. He has passed the Certified Public Accountant exam and earned his CPA certification.
- Summer Associate, Bowles Rice LLP (2014)
- Legal Intern, Brickstreet Insurance (2013)
- Spring Intern: Staff Accountant, Ernst & Young (2011)
- Summer Intern, Office of Representative Shelley Moore Capito (2010)
- Blasting Crew, Pritchard Mining LLC, (2009-2010)
- West Virginia University College of Law
- Baker Cup Best Oralist Award
- Baker Cup Best Brief Award
- October 15, 2015