F: (304) 347-1756
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2015)
- National Moot Court Team
- Advanced Appellate Advocacy Committee Chair
B.S.B.A., Accounting, West Virginia University (2012)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
Andrew Robey is an associate in the Charleston, West Virginia office of Bowles Rice and is a member of the firm’s litigation department. He focuses his practice on commercial and financial litigation, including consumer lending, creditors' rights, and bankruptcy. In addition, Andrew has served as counsel to the West Virginia State Senate and the Senate's Committee on the Judiciary during the 2017 and 2018 legislative sessions.
Andrew is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). His knowledge of accounting systems and financial transactions allows him to provide the firm's banking and commercial clients with comprehensive representation and support.
Andrew received his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law, where he was awarded the Baker Cup Best Oralist Award and the Baker Cup Best Brief Award. He was a member of the National Moot Court Team and was chair of the Advanced Appellate Advocacy Committee.
Andrew previously worked as a legal intern for the General Counsel of BrickStreet Insurance in Charleston, West Virginia. As an undergraduate, he spent two summers working as a coal miner for Pritchard Mining in Pratt, West Virginia. There, Andrew was a part of the blasting crew where he operated heavy equipment and facilitated controlled blasting.
- Summer Associate, Bowles Rice LLP (2014)
- Legal Intern, BrickStreet Insurance (2013)
- Spring Intern: Staff Accountant, Ernst & Young (2011)
- Summer Intern, Office of Representative Shelley Moore Capito (2010)
- Blasting Crew, Pritchard Mining LLC, (2009-2010)
- October 15, 2015