F: (724) 514-8954
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2013)
- National Moot Court Team
B.A., Economics and Political Science, University of Pittsburgh, The Dietrich School of Arts & Sciences (2010)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Andrew Bell focuses his practice on oil and gas law and certified title opinions. A member of the Bowles Rice Energy Team, he works from the firm's Southpointe, Pennsylvania office.
Prior to joining the firm, Andrew held positions with a number of regional oil and gas exploration and production companies. He first served as a title landman, where he researched right-of-ways, easements liens; and other legal documentation for target tracts. Most recently, Andrew served as an in-house title attorney, where he reviewed title abstracts and opinions; analyzed title defects; coordinated curative efforts; and drafted a variety of legal instruments, including deeds, corporate contracts, surface use agreements and land contracts.
A graduate of the West Virginia University College of Law, Andrew is admitted to practice in both West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Recipient of CALI Awards (recognition for achieving the highest grade in a particular subject) at the West Virginia University College of Law for:
- Property Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Articles & Alerts
- Preserving/Extinguishing Oil and Gas Interests in the Age of Utica and Marcellus: An Explanation of the Ohio Marketable Title Act and the Ohio Dormant Mineral Act and Their Impact on Pennsylvania Legislation by Melissa M. Hall and Andrew H. BellPennsylvania Bar Association Environmental & Energy Law Section Newsletter, April 2019
- December 21, 2018