F: (304) 343-3058
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2017)
B.A., magna cum laude, International Studies, West Virginia University (2014)
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
Alexandra Shulz is an associate practicing in the Charleston, West Virginia office of Bowles Rice. Her work is focused in the area of commercial and financial services and transactions.
She earned her law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law, where she was a Dean's Fellow, as well as a student-attorney in the college's Clinical Law program. Ally received her bachelor's degree, magna cum laude, in international studies with a concentration in diplomacy and international security from West Virginia University.
- Recipient of CALI Awards (recognition for achieving the highest grade in a particular subject) at West Virginia University College of Law:
- Legal Analysis/Research/Writing 1 & 2
Articles & Alerts
- A Win for Lenders: Fourth Circuit Allows Claim for Post-Petition Attorney Fees in Bankruptcy Case by Julia A. Chincheck and Alexandra M. ShulzThe Community Banker, Quarter 1, 2019
- April 19, 2019
- March 26, 2019
- February 12, 2019